Zetech University Job Employment Vacancy : Assistant Registrar – Enrollment in Kenya Jan 2018
Zetech University Career Vacancy : Assistant Registrar – Enrollment
Zetech University Job Vacancy : Assistant Registrar – Enrollment
- Company: Zetech University
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Coordinate, devise and implement strategies for recruiting students to meet enrollment goals of the University
- Advise students and parents and provide them with information about academic programs and the University in general
- Provide innovative content for marketing collateral including print, Audio Visual and digital
- Ensure strategic, consistent and aggressive conduct of above the line and below the line marketing of Zetech University.
- Conduct targeted enrollment campaigns that resonate with the audience e.g. School visits
- Sensitize the enrollment team on new changes affecting recruitment of new students
- Advise on budget requirements needed to inform future planning and strategic decision making.
- Implement University enrollment policies and procedures.
- Conduct marketing survey and research to enhance University’s competitiveness e.g. competitor trends, emerging market needs, new programmes development, etc.
- Prepare quality enrollment analytics for efficient decision making.
- Uphold excellence in customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant business degree with a bias in marketing or a related degree with a diploma in sales and marketing from a recognized Institution of Higher learning.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Willingness to travel across the country.
- Member of MSK is an added advantage.
- Excellent negotiation and networking skills;
- Strong people management and customer service skills;
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
How to ApplyInterested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address –firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/34 indicating the current and expected salary not later than 13th December 2017. ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER