- In charge of the day to day running of the Branch.
- Coordination of Administrative and Programme activities at the Branch level.
- In charge of Human Resource Management at the Branch, in Liaison with the National Headquarters.
- Liaise with the National Headquarters on Administrative Matters and Policy as per existing YWCA governance regulations.
- Ensure Resource Mobilization for Branch Programmes and Activities.
- Ensure timely reporting to National Headquarters; Branch standing Committees and donor agencies as may be required.
- In charge of YWCA Facilities at the Branch.
- Coordinate all Standing Committee meetings and all other meetings at the Branch level as per YWCA Policy.
- Oversee and ensure effective Programme Management at the Branch.
- Responsible for Financial Management at the Branch and ensure internal Controls are adhered to.
- Ensure Development and adherence to Annual Plans and budgets as per the existing Strategic Plan.
- Participate in National meetings and events as may be required.
- Responsible for Membership recruitment, development and retention at the Branch level
- Ensure capacity building and orientation for staff and volunteers is done, in liaison with National Headquarters.
- Enhance Fellowship among staff and members.
- Networking and collaboration with partners undertaking similar activities.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences with At least 3 years Experience in Similar Position in a Busy Organization.
- Experience in Programme Management and Community Development will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate with report writing skills.
- Must be a Christian Woman between 30-40years
All Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received by 25th October 2013.
YWCA National Headquarters
P.O Box 40710 00100
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org