Summary: The Wrigley Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of chewing gum. Wrigley is a subsidiary of the MARS Company, a global leader in the chocolate and pet‐food categories and one of the largest privately owned businesses.
At Wrigley, we love what we do and are passionate about our people. People in over 150 countries enjoy our brands everyday. Our secret to success is ensuring our associates treat the business as if it were their own and ensuring that we harness the individual strengths of our people. We also place great emphasis on being a responsible company with an eye on the future.
Job Purpose: Ensure efficient, effective and safe operations performing basic maintenance of machines to meet safety, quality and production targets.
- Responsible for adherence to safety practices and understanding of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) and all safety incidences reporting.
- Responsible for efficient operations of machines to meet production targets.
- Carry out good manufacturing practices requirement related to production and machine maintenance.
- Conduct minor repairs and machine autonomous maintenance.
- Minimize resource wastage.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Have at least two years experience in production in a Manufacturing plant.
- Effective Communication skills, verbal and written.
- Be a team player
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.