Woodcreek School PreSchool Head and Teachers Job Recruitment in Kenya October 2017
Woodcreek School PreSchool Head and Teachers Job Opening in Kenya
Woodcreek School PreSchool Head and Teachers Career Vacancy in Kenya
Woodcreek is an international, IGCSE curriculum, co-education school set in Kamiti area – Ruiru, 17 kilometers from Nairobi CBD.
1. PreSchool Head
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field, post Graduate degree or Diploma plus other qualifications related to the job.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a rigorous; high-expectations school setting including instructional leadership roles (e.g., deputy head, teacher coach, coordinator, etc.).
- This position requires strong customer service focus, communication, and time management skills.
- Person must also have excellent sales skills since a large part of your responsibilities will include increasing enrollment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate.
- Strong organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development, and task facilitation with accountable & performance measurements.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the internet
The school is also looking for dynamic and enthusiastic teachers to fill these important roles.
- Kindergarten Teachers; Early Year foundation stage classes
- Preparatory School Teachers; Key stages 1 and 2 class Teachers