ICT Jobs in Kenya
Our client, offering a selection of easy-to-use wireless solutions designed for the protection and management of people, mobile and fixed assets.
They are seeking to recruit a Head of Operations Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the team members are present and that they clearly understand their daily responsibilities and duties.
- Close monitoring of vehicles; within Kenya and across the Kenyan Border to make sure that they track consistently while in Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania and Sudan and informing the relevant people.
- Ensure that all incoming calls and e-mails from customers are handled professionally and follow-up to ensure the client queries are sorted to completion.
- Monitor and report vehicle abuse, over speeding and inform the relevant people or departments during day and night shifts.
- Liaise with the Banks/Auctioneers by making sure that all their requests are met for instance; helping them locate a defaulting customer or ensure that they receive screen shots after every installation.
- Filing documents in the Call register, Sim template, Balances Unit Status, Check List and Maintenance of Vehicle files.
- Handle Theft Cases by facilitating recovery of stolen/hijacked vehicles through liaising with Police officers, Customers and the KK team.
- Ensure that shift exchange/handover from one Controller to another is done effectively for both day and Night shifts, and the relevant books properly filed in.
- Ensure that all events registered on our monitoring page/control application are responded to day and night either by e-mail or outgoing call.
- Ensure that Internet connection is perfect and liaise with the IT Administrator/ contact the service Provider when the link is down.
- Ensure that all units have airtime while in Kenya and across the border by checking airtime usage balances.
- Ensure that some units are immobilized/De-mobilized as per the banks or customer requests and all guidelines and procedures followed.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology (BBIT).
- A Diploma in Information Technology would be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Must have a valid certificate of Good Conduct.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A pro-active individual who will be ready to work on lasting solutions to any Operational issues encountered on duty.
- A hard-working and diligent individual.
- A good communicator.
- Ability to demonstrate Excellence and Integrity.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 8th May, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.