Wildlife Works Executive Office Assistant Current Employment in Voi in Kenya July 2017
Wildlife Works Executive Office Assistant Job Vacancy in Voi Kenya
Wildlife Works Executive Office Assistant Career Opportunity in Voi Kenya
Executive Office Assistant
- Collecting and mailing correspondence maintaining office schedule by picking-up and delivering items.
- Assisting visitors by welcoming them, answering questions and/or directing them.
- Drafting letters and other communication to external parties.
- Managing enquiries and taking bookings for a tourism facility, ensuring communication to appropriate staff on requirements.
- Managing office accommodation for visitors.
- Maintaining office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
- Management and authorisation of local purchasing orders for the office.
- Maintaining and implementing general office filing systems.
- Maintaining office equipment by calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing.
- Familiarisation of our Carbon REDD+ project, and relaying the same information to visitors, accurately and concisely.
- Ensuring the office is kept in a clean and organised fashion.
- At least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Environment Conservation related course.
- Computer Literacy.
- Good written and communication skills.
- High integrity.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- At least 2 years for Diploma Holders.
- Attachment exposure for First degree holders.
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Communications and preferably procurement experience.
- General previous experience in office management an advantage.
Wildlife Works Sanctuary Limited
P. O. Box 310–80300. Voi.Or email to: email@example.com
N/B: Indicate current and expected salary on your CV and how soon you would be available.