WCD Kenya Chapter Coordinator Career Recruitment in Nairobi in Kenya July 2017
WCD Kenya Chapter Coordinator Career Employment in Nairobi
WCD Kenya Chapter Coordinator Career Recruitment in Nairobi
Our client, Women Corporate Directors Association Kenya is an association registered under The Republic of Kenya Societies Act that aims at inspiring visionary boards worldwide, increasing the representation of women on board memberships and in fostering powerful and influential women corporate directors. In addition, they aim at increasing the pipeline of qualified female board candidates.
Women Corporate Directors Association Kenya (WCD Kenya) is seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
WCD Kenya Chapter Coordinator
Reporting to the Chair and Co-Chair of WCD Kenya Chapter, the incumbent will be in charge of overseeing several strategically important activities by supporting the society in providing secretariat services through focusing on the overall management of all administrative activities for the WCD Kenya Chapter.
In addition, the role will work closely with the Chairs and the committees to ensure smooth transfer and dissemination of information to all members as appropriate, as well as following up on daily issues that will ensure the continuous flow of WCD Kenya’s operations.
- Working with and supporting WCD Kenya Chapter chairs and committee members on all projects
- Developing a good understanding of applicable WCD Kenya Chapter policies, practices and the Code of Conduct, and providing support
- Ensuring proper record keeping for all WCD materials
- Preparation of newsletters, chapter profile, brochures, programmes and other marketing material for WCD Kenya Chapter
- Sending out and following up on invitations for various events and preparation of meeting venues for WCD Board meetings
- Circulating the meeting agenda for WCD Board meetings, attending WCD committee meetings, taking the minutes and following up on action items
- Preparing a succession schedule for the Board members
- Ensuring complete data is kept on record for all members and that it is up – to – date
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- At least five years’ work experience in a position that requires coordination of individuals and activities
- Experience in preparing and drafting brochures, letters, promotional material and in addition with website maintenance
- Proven ability to deal with women at senior levels and of managing projects
- A proven record of commercial awareness with high-quality contribution to business strategy and delivery
- Excellent communication and analytical skills in both written and spoken English
- Sensitivity to cultural differences with the highest professional and ethical standards
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th July 2017 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.