Warehouse & Logistics Kenyan Career recruitment Kenya June 2017
Warehouse & Logistics Kenyan Jobs Kenya June 2017
Warehouse & Logistics Kenyan latest career vacancy Kenya June 2017
- Company: Summit recruitment
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
Our client, a well-established construction company offering security solutions is looking to recruit a Warehouse and Logistics Manager. The ideal candidate MUST have above 3 years management experience in the construction and fleet management sector.
Warehouse & Logistics Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- In charge of inventory management, demand planning, receiving of incoming stocks and controlling outgoing stock.
- Planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating.
- Evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget.
- Provide staff management.
- Provide fleet management.
- Ensure proper documentation is achieved.
- Ensure all transactions are recorded timely and accurately.
- Ensure full compliance with all quality assurance standards, company’s policies and government regulations.
- Report preparation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Warehouse & Logistics Manager Job
- Must have a Degree in Supply and Procurement Management or related field.
- Must have above 3 years management experience in the warehouse and transport sector.
- Must be 30 years and above.
- Must have people management skills.
- Must be self motivated.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
How to Apply