Wananchi Group Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Vacancy in Nairobi in Kenya October 2017
Wananchi Group Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Opportunity in Nairobi Kenya
Wananchi Group Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Position Reporting to: Marketing Manager – Cable
Job Purpose / Summary: Create and retain a robust and engaging online community of users (internet and social media) that will contribute to the growth of Zuku brand and its customer base.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the digital brand strategy
- In liaison with Marketing Manager and the digital agency, create and manage social media content (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) in line with our digital brand strategy;
- Uploading and maintaining content for the organisation’s website across all countries/regions;
- In liaison with the digital agencies, coordinate media to ensure they are within budget;
- Dispatch email marketing campaigns to staff and customers to create awareness on new campaigns and initiatives;
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Use web analytics software to monitor performance of Zuku/ Wananchi websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Train staff on online tools & community management
- Record and upload company events onto the company’s online platforms
- Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/ IT
- Three years’ experience in social media management
- Sound knowledge new media / internet applications desirable
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills;
- Project management skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytical & problem solving skills;
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to read, understand and communicate semi technical documentation; and
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Digital Marketing Coordinator on or before 17th October 2017.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.