- Manage the process and records for all Imports and Exports for Air, Sea and Road movements.
- Responsible for All Inbound and Outbound transportation
- Responsible for All KRA transactions with regards to the import & Exports
- Ensure a register is maintained for all material arriving in country by Sea, Air and Road and illustrates condition of Import
- Manage the Kenyan and International Clearing & Forwarding Contractors to ensure that all consignments are processed as quickly as possible
- Assist in the preparation of exemption request letters for submission and manage them through to point of receipt.
- Ensure all import/export transactions of materials are accurately documented, including to and from port or site and documentation is submitted accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in monitoring changes in government regulations relating to company’s operations
- Making sure all payments are done as per Agreed Terms
- MIS reporting on Daily/Weekly/Monthly Basis
- Ensuring All Records are kept as per Co Policies
- A Degree in Logistics Management or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in logistics management
- Knowledge of customs and import procedures and regulations, and rules around duty on imported goods.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Degree in Logistics Management or related field
- Computer Literacy is a must for this position. Familiarity with ERP system will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently, work with stress, pressure & extended working hours if required
- Also able to deal with Trade Finance documentation with ease
- Use of ERP software or other related logistics software is required
- Proactive, results oriented with excellent leadership skills
P O Box 6416,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.