MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST II- SCALE 6 (1 POSITION). REF: UOE/HS/04/01/2017
Responsibilities for the Medical Laboratory Technologist Job
Performing general Laboratory procedures for pathological investigations
- Maintaining Laboratory records, and postage of medical results
- Ensure quality techniques and efficiency of reporting, recording and postage of laboratory results
- Any other duties as may be assigned by a Senior Officer
Qualifications for the Medical Laboratory Technologist Job
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Science or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience
- Valid registration with relevant professional body
- Current practicing certificate
- Proficiency in Information and Communication Technology
How To Apply
Applicants for the above position are advised to send ten (10) copies of the applications using the addresses given below:
Applicants are advised to indicate the reference number of the position appliedon the envelope. For those applying for position of Associate Professor, they are advised to address the applications to the Chairman of Council or hand delivered and dropped in the Tender Box in the Chairman’s Office or by post.
All applicants for other positions are advised to address their applications to the Vice-Chancellor or hand delivered and dropped in the Vice-Chancellor’s Tender box.
All applicants should submit detailed curriculum vitae (detailing academic qualifications, professional experience, and membership of professional associations), copies of certificates/testimonials, e-mail addresses and telephone contacts. Applicants should provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of three referees.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees to write and send confidential reports to reach on or before 10th February, 2017 using the addresses given below;
The Chairman of Council The Vice-Chancellor
University of Edoret University of Eldoret
P.O Box 1125-30100 P.O Box 1125 – 30100
ELDORET, KENYA. ELDORET, KENYA.
Email: email@example.com Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received on or before Friday, 10th February, 2017 at 4.00 pm. NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will result to automatic disqualification. University of Eldoret is an Equal Opportunity Employer and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.