UAP Properties Assistant Resident Engineer (Material Quality Control) Job vacancy 2013 in Kenya
Currently UAP has twelve (12) businesses operating in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Tanzania. UAP Holdings Ltd is the holding company for the various UAP businesses.
UAP Properties would like to recruit innovative and high performing professional for the following key role:
Job Purpose: Assist the resident engineer in administering quality control measures in ensuring the materials meet the specific code requirements and prudent construction management procedures.
- Monitoring of concrete materials quality through sampling and testing.
- Ensuring only approved materials are stocked and used for concreting.
- Monitoring and keeping records for concrete leaving the batching plant for the site.
- Preparing Daily Reports on site operations including labour and contractor’s equipment utilization patterns, weather, etc.
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the Resident Engineer.
- Candidates should have BSc Civil Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be registered with ERB and have a current Practising License
Please note that for these roles, UAP shall only accept and process applications submitted online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UAP ¡s an equal opportunities employer and offers successful candidates an attractive remuneration package, professional working environment and excellent career prospects.