Tullow Oil Information Systems Asset and Procurement Administrator Job vacancy 2013 in Kenya
Tullow Oil is Africa’s leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company and is a constituent of the London FTSE100.
Tullow Oil is seeking a talented, self motivated, proactive and skilled individual of high personal integrity to fill the following position:
- Coordinate asset procurement in the local office.
- Point of contact during replacement of equipment
- Audit existing, new machines and software installations.
- Support the Global Asset Manager in purchase, installation and maintenance of software.
- Assist with setup of FlexNet Manager plus system by input of all existing software suppliers, contracts, and purchase orders.
- Follow existing processes for procurement and tracking of company software and hardware (corporate and local).
- Ensure asset tagging and maintain an asset register to ensure information is up-to-date, accurate, and auditable.
- Perform inventories, using LANDesk software and record all changes to physical location.
- Assist Global Asset Manager in the tracking and maintenance of software licenses, warranties, maintenance agreements, and vendor contracts.
- Obtain quotations and then raising orders and maintaining stock for consumable items within the local office.
- Record all purchases and maintain the records within Maximo
- Responsible for local software media library.
- A degree in a related field from a recognized institution
- Educated to good GCSE standard.
- At least 5 years of experience working with the following systems:
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Document Management Systems
- Flexera Flex Net Manager Plus
- LANDesk or equivalent
- Use of SQL databases
- Prior experience using an automated procurement system
- Familiarity with databases an asset management.
- Knowledge and use of audit tools and ability to run detailed reports (e.g. LANDesk, Flexera, Crystal Reports).
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Ability to conduct research into products as required.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
P.O Box 6416,