Territory Sales Manager Job Employment in Kenya July 2017
Territory Sales Manager Career Opportunity Employment in Kenya
Territory Sales Manager Latest Job Employment in Kenya
Position: Territory Sales Manager
The territory sales manager is responsible for all managing all sales activities within a defined geographical territory.
- Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
- Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing needs.
- Putting together a list of target companies within the area.
- Analysing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Working to revenue targets and KPI’s as set by the sales director.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Chasing sales leads from other members of the company.
- Working closely with other territory sales manager’s and national account managers.
- Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, marketing and/or business
- Masters degree would be highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a territory sales manager.
- FMCG background gained from a competitor or company in a related industry.
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
Qualified persons to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org stating their current and expected salaries
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted