Tender for an Annual Maintenance of Computer Networks vacancy for the Central Bank of Kenya Head Office 2013
Tender for an Annual Maintenance of Computer Networks for the Central Bank of Kenya Head Office, Branches, Currency Centres & Kenya School of Monetary Studies
Section A: Invitation to Tender
Tender name: Tender for an Annual Maintenance of Computer Networks for the Central Bank of Kenya Head Office
1. The Central Bank of Kenya would like to enter into an annual Maintenance Contract for its Computer Networks with a well-established and reliable Provider through an open tender.
2. Complete set of tender documents with detailed Specifications, Tender Conditions, Bills of Quantities, and an Evaluation Criteria are available from the Office of the Director, Estates Management & Procurement Department on the 5th floor of Central Bank Headquarters Nairobi during normal working hours from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1,000.00 in Cash or Bankers cheque OR be downloaded from the CBK website; www.centralbank.go.ke AT NO
COST to those who choose to download from the website.
3. Completed Tender Documents in plain sealed envelopes marked with the tender number and title should be deposited in the Green Tender Box No. 3 located at the Front Entrance to the CBK Building on Haile Selassie Avenue before the closing stated time on Thursday 31stOctober, 2013 at 10.30 a.m. Late bids will not be accepted and will be returned unopened.
4. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderers representatives who may choose to attend the opening at the CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA PRESENTATION ROOM ON 6TH FLOOR.
5. Prices quoted should be inclusive of all taxes and delivery costs, must be expressed in Kenya shillings and shall remain valid for a period of 120 days from the closing date of the tender.
6. Tenders must be accompanied by a Bid Bond/Tender Security of not exceeding two per cent (2%) of the tender sum in the format specified in the tender documents. Failure to attach the bid bond will lead to automatic rejection of the tender.
7. Further information as pertains to this tender may be obtained from the Office of the Director, Department of Estates, Supplies & Transport (Tel: +254 20 2861000/2860000 Fax: +254 20 2863497, +254 20 310604), Central Bank Building, Haile Selassie Avenue, on 5th Floor between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm during working days.
Department of Estates, Supplies & Transport