Orange Telkom System Analyst (Mediation & BI) career recruitment in Nairobi, Kenya
Orange Telkom System Analyst (Mediation & BI) Employment vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya
Orange Telkom System Analyst (Mediation & BI) Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Role Purpose: The System Analyst – CRM & Service Delivery is responsible for administering and operating the mediation and BI applications.
- System administration of Mediation and BI applications
- Coordinate with business departments and application vendors implement product & services
- Monitor Mediation and BI, applications ensuring that all downstream applications receive inputs. Perform data catch-up and other corrective actions in the event of faults.
- Perform data quality and consistency checks on data in the BI, DWH applications.
- Generate and circulate daily, weekly and monthly application QOS reports.
- Perform root cause analysis of all reported bugs and recommend actions for permanent resolution.
- Raise change requests with the vendors for any application configuration changes.
- Raise tickets with vendors and ensure follow up & closure.
- Generate on-demand Business Intelligence reports for the Business Users. Liaise with vendor to design queries and KPIs.
- Document Mediation and BI processes and develop data flow diagrams.
- Update the document repository with any application design changes.
- Research and development – Recommend possible improvements to architecture. Contribute to development of Mediation & BI systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field or relevant work experience.
- At least 2-6 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Programming (C#, Vb.Net, PHP)
- Unix & Microsoft OS
- SQL & Scripting in Oracle/MySQL/MS SQL data base
- Customer focus.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Leadership and team building