Telecommunication Engineer career opportunity in Kenya June 2017
Telecommunication Engineer Employment vacancy in Kenya June 2017
Telecommunication Engineer Jobs in Kenya June 2017
- Company: Summit Recruitment
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
Our client, a construction company offering security solutions based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Telecommunication Engineer. The successful candidate MUST have prior work experience in the telecommunication industry and equipment and infrastructure manufacturers.
Telecommunication Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Carry out feasibility exercises and determine connectivity.
- Prepare detailed, technical and operational documentation.
- Verify service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms.
- Maintains network by troubleshooting and repairing outages.
- Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns.
- Maintains safe work environment by following the regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Telecommunication Engineer Job
- Must have a Degree/Higher Diploma in Telecomm Networking or Network engineering.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in the telecommunication industry.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Must be registered with the Engineer Board of Kenya.
How to Apply