Technology Software Company Marketing Officer Job Vacancy in Nairobi in Kenya July 2017
Technology Software Company Marketing Officer Career Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
Technology Software Company Marketing Officer Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a leading technology software Company offering transport and logistics solutions is seeking to recruit a Marketing Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue generation for the company through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses.
- Market analysis and demand analysis
- Business planning
- Promotions and marketing planning
- Build sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team.
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market.
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager.
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the value proposition.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience working to and exceeding new sales KPIs.
- Proven track record of growing client accounts and revenue targets.
- Demonstrable experience using insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Developing sales strategies and market pitch to respond to a dynamic market landscape
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 10th July 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject lineNB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.