Position: Account Executive – Nigeria
- Meet Minimum sales and collections standards, as set forth by the GM
- Attending the walk-in enquiries and achieving the E/R ratio as set forth by the GM
- Encourage the current students to upgrade for higher courses
- Manage customer relationships, customer retention,
- Tracking of customer history from joining till completion of the course
- Give presentations, Seminars and briefings to clients as and when required.
- Doing customer satisfaction survey and giving the inputs to the training manager.
- Analyzing the market trends based on customer feedback and update GM about the same.
- Organizing road shows and other indoor / outdoor activities to create brand visibility in the market and to increase enquiry base.
- Submitting MIS and reports as per the guidelines of SM/GM.
- Be very familiar with the latest technologies and products.
- Use software tools on the desktop to track client contact information, communication with potential clients, and other sales-related functions.
Skills & Experience
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to Attn: Rose Karinjah firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title in the Subject line by October 23rd 2013 indicating your current and expected remuneration.