Tamarind Group Payroll Officer Job Opening in Nairobi in Kenya Aug 2017
Tamarind Group Payroll Officer Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Tamarind Group Payroll Officer Career Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Starting date: Immediate.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and capturing data
- Update payroll records by capturing changes in exemptions, allowances, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job title and department/division transfers, and any other changes that may occur within the month
- Ensure that the statutory reports such as PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA and HELB are submitted to the Finance department by the end of every month
- Provide payroll information when required and address any payroll related complaints that may arise
- Any other duty assigned
- University Degree in a business related field with an emphasis in Finance/Accounting and a CPA(K) or ACCA
- Have at least 3 years working experience in Payroll.
- Proficiency in Payroll Software, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills. Attention to detail and Data Entry Skills
- High sense of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org