Tamarind Group Food and Beverage Service Supervisor Job Opportunity in Mombasa Kenya
Tamarind Group Food and Beverage Service Supervisor Career Recruitment in Mombasa Kenya
Tamarind Group Food and Beverage Service Supervisor Career Vacancy in Mombasa Kenya
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we? Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
Food and Beverage Supervisor:
- To provide exceptional standards of customer service at all times.
- To oversee and be responsible of all food and beverage front and back of house areas.
- To provide professional and confident leadership, support and assistance to the front and back of house team.
- To ensure food and beverage products are handled and served as per the company SOPs.
- To operate in a manner which focuses on team work, consistent quality and standards.
- To assist in the training of existing and new employees.
- To monitor staff daily, ensuring that they deliver the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- To ensure that staff are presentable and adhering to departmental uniform standards at all times.
- To ensure all front of house are adequately staffed to ensure customers receive the highest standard of service.
- To ensure maintenance work is reported immediately and front of house is neat and presentable at all times.
- To act as a vital communication link between senior food and beverage managers and ensure accurate and effective communication with all staff regarding departmental changes.
- To handle guest complaints and communicate further to food and beverage manager for any action to be taken.
- To have full knowledge of food and beverage.
- To be responsible for ordering and controlling of stock.
- To allocate staff breaks in accordance with regulations without leaving the department compromised or short staffed.
- To recognize and reward staff members when exceptional customer service or work performance is displayed.
- When on duty, he/she should be seen as a role model and will remain professional, organized, calm and approachable at all times.
- Should be ready to work at high levels of stress and be able to manage and exceed customer expectations.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Required skills and Competencies:
- Diploma in any related field with Food & Beverage Service background.
- 2 years’ experience.
- Computer knowledge (Word, excel).
- Excellent Service Techniques Knowledge.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems effectively and efficiently with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently.