Tamambo Karen Blixen Sommelier Job Vacancy in Nairobi in Kenya Aug 2017
Tamambo Karen Blixen Sommelier Career Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Tamambo Karen Blixen Sommelier Job Opportunity in Nairobi Kenya
Starting date: Immediate.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, inventory, organizing and selling wine for all departments
- Oversee all wine purchases and cost management
- Oversee the wine of the month selection, introduction of new vendors, wineries, etc.
- Assist members and guests during the dinner service with wine recommendations and selection for perfect pairing with their dinner, decanting of the wine and wine service
- Develop a training program for all Team Members to improve their knowledge of wine tasting and wine service
- Qualification in Food & Beverage qualification is a definite advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in specialty wine operations and beverage production
- A strong knowledge of food and beverage pairings
- Must be passionate about wine
- Must possess superior people skills
- The ability to determine wine faults and maintain proper temperatures in order to showcase products at their maximum potential.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com