Futuristic Ltd (“Futuristic”) is an industry leader in providing Systems Development and Integration Services in Kenya and generally in the African continent. Futuristic is looking to hire a Software Developer who will report to the Systems Development Manager and will work closely with other ICT professionals on various projects. The successful candidate will be involved in designing and development of customized systems and applications for our clients.
Systems Developer /Programmer Job Requirements
- Software Development experience using various programming languages and relational database systems e.g PHP, AJAX, Java, C#, MySQL, MariaDB, MS SQL or Oracle.
- Experience in Responsive Interface Design and Mobile Applications Programming preferably in Android
- Experience of translating user requirements and business processes into ICT Solutions.
- Strong business process analysis, design and implementation skills
- Experience in developing Adobe Flash Animations and PHP development frameworks will be an added advantage.
Responsibilities for the Systems Developer /Programmer Job
- Carry out user requirements analysis, functional systems design, tests development and execution
- Develop and maintain software applications
- Develop project documentation and client communication
- Facilitate user acceptance training session as required
Qualifications, Skills And Experience Required
- Computer Science Degree or related qualifications
- Experience in software development
- Detailed knowledge of Business Process analysis and Systems Design and Analysis
- Training experience is desired though not compulsory
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to the Human Resource Manager, Futuristic Limited and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st January 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.