Systems Developer Latest Job Vacancy in Kenya October 2017
Systems Developer Job Vacancy in Kenya October 2017
Systems Developer Job Opportunity in Kenya October 2017
Do you have mad coding skills and have a passion for systems development?
Well, Jantakenya is looking for you!!
We are looking to recruit a good systems developer to join our dedicated team.
- Assist in developing and implementing HRMIS.
- Formulate and or execute HRMIS business and user requirements, projects and project plans, requests for proposals, system analysis and design scoping.
- Facilitate or provide users (employees and line managers) with technical support for the HRMIS.
- Leads the development, review, re-engineering and or implementation of HRMIS Operational procedures, processes, templates and Forms.
- Responsible for HRMIS Data Management: Data Entry, Validation (maker/check controls), Updates, Collation, Distribution, Reporting.
- Develop, implement and maintain a catalogue of HRMIS Reports at all levels (Executive, Line Management and Employee) that support decision making.
- Ensure that HRMIS backups, system software and hardware updates are done, system recovery protocols are tested in line with the Bank IT Policy.
- Degree in computer science/ system engineering or any related field.
- 3 years’ experience in HRMIS development.
- Ability to interface languages.
- Knowledge of database concepts.
- Proven experience in successfully managed HRMIS development projects.
- Strong programming skills.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “systems developer” by or before 11th October 2017.