Stock Controller Job at Corporate Staffing
Our client is a neutral distributor of a wide range of solar products. They seek to hire a stock controller who will be responsible for ensuring accurate and efficient management of stocks in entries updated in a timely manner in the stock system. He/she will ensure that stock control procedures are in place and adhered to in order to safe guard company stocks.
Responsibilities for the Stock Controller Job
- Coordinate physical verification, regular reconciliations and monitoring of stock activity
- Assist in developing and implementing inventory policies and procedures.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc inventory levels and consumption reports to all the relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate and participate in monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc and annual stock counts
- Perform monthly stock reconciliations of physical counts against Stock Management System for all categories of inventory and highlight variances to the management
- Report shortfalls and surplus inventory, weekly and monthly for replenishment
- Ensure that goods received by warehouse are matched with the actual invoices from the suppliers
- Reconcile stock deliveries with purchase orders and or agreed contract terms.
- Coordinate with warehouse team to implement and ensure a control system to reduce damage, breakage and inventory obsolescence.
- Support accurate and timely financial reporting through ensuring all stock data is updated.
- Monitor all stock movements from the main warehouses to regional warehouses and from the warehouses to different field sales representatives and ensure correct accounting and ensure proper.
- Supervision of the personnel in company stores/ warehouses to ensure full compliance with the standard operating procedures on stock.
Stock Controller Job Qualifications
- Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Must have CPA (K)
- At least 3 years accounting experience in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods environment.
- MUST possess specific experience in stock accounting and management.
- Computer literate with hands on experience in use of an Enterprise Resource planning (ERP).
- Good understanding of stock-related operational and control requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Person of high integrity and with self-discipline.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, APPLY HERE on or before 24th January 2018.