Steel Manufacturer Production Supervisor Job Vacancy in Kenya July 2017
Steel Manufacturer Production Supervisor Job Employment in Kenya
Steel Manufacturer Production Supervisor Career Vacancy in Kenya
- Management of “in process” quality and final assurance of product.
- Strict application of discipline and time keeping
- Control and management of tools and equipment in work area.
- Control of material and consumables
- Supervision of all surface preparation and painting activities
- Supervision of material handling equipment within the surface preparation area
- Control of Technical Documentation.
- Accurate Record keeping
- Strict application of H&S policy in respect to welding practices.
- Strict adherence to ISO Quality Management Systems
- Assist in manpower duty allocation in order to meet project time lines in full and lot-wise
- Report on daily attendance of employees in areas of responsibility
- Enhance and manage staff discipline for direct reports
- Ensure compliance with company policies and guidelines on receipt, storage and goods issuance among team
- Maintain and ensure a clean, safe working environment within the stocks warehouse
- Ensure team’s compliance with ISO practices
- Work as per Kaizen Guidelines
- Motivate organize and encourage team work among stores workers to ensure work efficiency and in compliance with set standard operating procedures
- Higher Diploma in Production or Related course
- Working Knowledge of production, planning & Management
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate leadership
- Quality Assurance
- Trained and certified in Welding.
- Health & Safety awareness training
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and high integrity.
- Proficiency in computers (Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- At least 7-10 years relevant work experience within a busy Steel fabrication production environment
- Age: Minimum Age 35 years
- Experience in Kaizen
- Previous experience in ISO certified environment
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2871”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2871 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 22nd July 2017
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.