Jobs in Kenya: Sales Executives
We are looking for very competitive and trustworthy Sales Executives to help us build up our business activities.
You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Creating frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Degree or diploma in Sales and marketing, BA, Economics, engineering or related field
- 2 years Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Please send you applications to: email@example.com by 15th May 2017.
All applications should be addressed to:
The General Manager,
Starntex Engineering Ltd,
P.O Box 37091 – 00200
Please DO NOT apply if you don’t meet the above qualifications.