Software Developer – Web and Mobile Application jobs 2013
Job Position:- Software Developer – Web and Mobile Application
Our organisation is seeking a Software Developer for its interactive division.
Our Vision is to see web and mobile based applications seamlessly interact with the community to create innovative solutions that improve our quality of life.
Additionally, qualified candidates must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently and rely on themselves to maintain a steady pace.
Responsibilities include: identifying requirements, developing or assisting with information architecture, understanding dependencies between design and development, and working with account staff to ensure timely and accurate completion.
We are looking for someone with the following development experience and skills:
- Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients;
- clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform;
- breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language;
- devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
- combining all elements of the program design and testing it;
- testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended;
- conducting testing and installing the program into production;
- reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary;
- evaluating and increasing the program’s effectiveness;
- adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary;
- conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately;
- writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
- consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge;
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- Ability to work independently and with small to midsize teams
Additional Preferred Experience
- Experience with front end code pre-processing, precompiling, minification tools and techniques
- Experience integrating applications with web services using RESTful APIs
- Experience creating and modifying Facebook pages and apps
- Experience with .NET development including web forms, MVC, and SQL Server
- Experience with DotNetNuke, Drupal, or other open source CMS
- Experience with PhoneGap or native mobile development
- Experience developing e-commerce web sites
- Experience developing to Section 508 or WCAG accessibility guidelines
- LAMP system administration
- Experience implementing Google Webmaster Tools, Analytics, Adwords, and remarketing tags
- Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Must have at least 2 years Experience in App development
- Have good communications skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Work in a logical manner
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
Send a detailed CV and cover letter to email@example.com