SMEP Marketing Unit Manager Job opportunity in Kenya 2013
SMEP Deposit Taking Microfinance Limited, a Christian based MFI regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of:
Marketing Unit Manager
Reporting to the Regional Team Leader, the successful candidates will be charged with the overall responsibility of overseeing the activities of our Marketing Unit.
- Promotion and marketing of SMEP DTM’s products,
- Customer recruitment,
- Loan appraisals and approval,
- Custodian of company assets,
- Staff and customer training,
- Maintain quality portfolio,
- Savings mobilization,
- Field supervision
- Liaison with collaborators and partners, Report writing among other duties
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management, Banking, Finance or Economics from any recognized and chartered university
- CPA/CPS (K) graduates will also be considered.
- At least 3 years working experience of in credit or financial institution
- Computer literacy in windows environment and relevant accounting/portfolio management package especially T-24 Emerge will be an added advantage
- Aged 25-40 years
- Applicants must be committed Christians
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should download the “Job Application Form” at www.smep.co.ke/opportunities, and send their filled applications to email@example.com on or before Tuesday, 23rd October, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.