SMEP CEO’S Office Personal Assistant Job opportunity 2013 in Kenya
SMEP Deposit Taking Microfinance Limited, a Christian based MFI regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of:
Personal Assistant – CEO’S Office
The successful candidate is expected to coordinate and manage activities, communication, information to and from the CEO’s office which touches on internal and external clients.
- Facilitate and coordinate the administrative responsibilities of the CEO’s office.
- Ensure efficient secretarial services to the CEO’s office.
- Monitor office operational activities and schedules to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Facilitate and coordinate inter-departmental meetings.
- Process all correspondence to shareholders, directors, partners, banks, service providers and other stakeholders and deal with routine inquiries.
- Make local and international travel arrangements for the CEO and other staff as directed.
- Manage the flow of internal and external information/communication within the CEO’s office.
- Coordinate activities, functions and logistics within the CEO’s office.
- Maintain effective filing system for the CEO’s office.
- Keep the diary and schedule meetings in consultation with the CEO.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelors degree in Business Studies/Administration, Business Management, Communication, Marketing, postgraduate diploma in Business and Secretarial duties will be an additional advantage
- 3 years working experience in a similar position and in a busy environment
- Possess excellent computer literacy
- Should be aged above 25 years
- Applicants must be committed Christians
Other Key Skills: This is a job that requires good communication and organizational skills, flexibility and ability to multi—task, ability and readiness to work under pressure with minimum supervision. The holder must uphold integrity and honesty together with excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should download the “Job Application Form” at www.smep.co.ke/opportunities, and send their filled applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday, 23rd October, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.