Site Agents Career Recruitment in Kenya March 2017
Site Agents Job Vacancy in Kenya March 2017
Site Agents Employment Vacancy in Kenya March 2017
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
Our client is a leading infrastructure company. They now wish to recruit 2 Site Agents.
Job Ref: MN 7146
The Site Agent will be responsible for the management of the construction site in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers’ objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
Site Agents Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the commercial performance of the contract is maximized
- Assume overall responsibility for the successful delivery of projects
- Deliver the work safely and without environmental incidents
- Deliver the work to the specified quality without defects
- Ensure production and implementation of Project Plans, RAMS, ITP’s and waste management plans, in line with Company procedures
- Produce procurement schedules and liaise with the procurement department to ensure sites have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Download the full Job Description below.
Qualifications for the Site Agents Job
- Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering, or equivalent
- Considerable experience in Civil Engineering
- 12 years experience in Road Construction Industry.
- Should be registered with the Engineers Registration Board. (ERB)
- Good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to general civil engineering
- Download the full Job Description below
How to Apply
Email your Application indicating your current/past gross monthly salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm, 10th March 2017.