At Wrigley, we love what we do and are passionate about our people.
People in over 150 countries enjoy our brands everyday. Our secret to success is ensuring our associates treat the business as if it were their own and ensuring that we harness the individual strengths of our people.
- Lead the execution of the regional buying strategies for all General and Factory Services categories
- Develop and drive local specific buying strategies as appropriate
- Lead sourcing activities to include vendor selections, negotiations, contracting and regional category management
- Key contact for supplier relationships
- Recommend and execute best practices for the region including but not limited to implementation of industry benchmarking, breakthrough continuous improvement of buying activities
- Lead and contribute to global/regional projects as required.
- Responsible for team leadership, guidance, and career development
- University degree required; MBA in business or economics preferred.
- 5- 8 years experience in the FMCG industry
- Buying experience at a high level for indirect and/or direct categories while working with various stakeholder bases.
- Demonstrated leadership of multicultural regional teams.
- Demonstrated leadership in change management.
- Proven results in strategic sourcing and savings / value delivery to the business.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.