Senior Accountant Job Recruitment in Voi Kenya March 2017
Senior Accountant Job Vacancy in Voi Kenya March 2017
Senior Accountant Employment Vacancy in Voi Kenya March 2017
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Our client is one of the leading ethical Clothing Factories in the world. Garments produced by them have been worn by Michelle Obama on numerous occasions and their work is regularly featured in international publications.
The Organisation is built on the believe that fashion has the power to make a positive contribution to society. They are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to manage all financial activities of the Organisation.
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Work alongside with the CEO to prepare annual budget and forecast
- Financial planning.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Maintaining financial policies, procedures and internal controls in the firm.
- Responsible for all financial administration.
- Support the CEO with all financial issues.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations, statutory requirements and other government regulations.
- Oversee and provide support to Human Resource Assistant to ensure compliance.
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant Job
- Must have a financial management post graduate qualification.
- Must have a CPA K / ACCA.
- Must have experience working for a start-up.
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software i.e QuickBooks.
- Must have experience working in a Manufacturing sector.
- Must have knowledge of lean Manufacturing /Kaizen to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Must have strong leadership and Management skills.
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions
- Ability to communicate effectively
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 150,000/= – 180,000/= (Approx. 1500 – 1800 USD)
How to Apply
Deadline: 30th April 2017
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.