Save the Children MEAL Intern NGO Job Vacancy in Bungoma in Kenya July 2017
Save the Children MEAL Intern NGO Job Recruitment in Bungoma Kenya
Save the Children MEAL Intern NGO Career Vacancy in Bungoma, Kenya
Post Type: Intern
Contract Length: 3 Months
- Maintaining MEAL databases for all programs
- Support the MEAL team in data collection and data entry.
- Providing proper documentation on MEAL activities
- Collecting accountability forms from the field and program staff and feeding it in the database
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves (and their team), takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages others to do the same
- Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- Future orientated, thinks strategically
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, members and external partners and supporters
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Willing to take disciplined risks
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency
- Minimum of diploma in any relevant data management course.
- Minimum C+ in KCSE or equivalent
- Database creation/management skills
- Experience with PCs in a Windows operating system, basic MS Office packages and web based applications.
- Experience with DHIS is an added advantage.
- Has high-level communication skills’, including engaging and informative formal public speaking.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili (both spoken and written). Working knowledge of local language strongly preferred
- Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Sets high standards for quality and consistently achieves project goals.
- Maintains and extends an effective network of individuals within the organisation and with government and development partners
- Demonstrates and shares detailed technical knowledge and expertise.
- Proven ability to work as a team.
To apply for these positions send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Position Title on the subject line, deadline is on 28th July 2017 COB.