Sales Supervisor Job Employment in Kenya 2017
Sales Supervisor Opportunity Vacancies in Kenya 2017
Our Client seeks to fill the position of a Sales Supervisor in Kenya and we are thus hunting for exceptional talent for the role
The individual will be required to Supervise and coordinate the daily activities of sales representatives engaged in promoting and selling of the products.
Recommends changes to current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques
Sales Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
Qualifications for the Sales Supervisor Job
- At least 5 years of experience in sales especially in FMCG
- A diploma or Bachelor’s degree with a professional qualification in Sales & Marketing
- Excellent communication, report writing, analytical, planning, people management, and interpersonal skills
- Should be a team player
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative and enthusiasm
How to Apply
If you believe you are qualified and ready to take on new challenges, then we want to talk to you urgently.
Please send your application to us right away at email@example.com and include your current and expected remuneration
Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.