Sales Executives (Air Ticketing, Hotel and Insurance Bookings) Career Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Sales Executives (Air Ticketing, Hotel and Insurance Bookings) Job Opening in Nairobi Kenya
Sales Executives (Air Ticketing, Hotel and Insurance Bookings) Job Opportunity in Nairobi Kenya
Summary: Our client operates across East Africa covering 8 countries and they mainly focus on air ticketing, hotel and insurance bookings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Internal reporting and knowledge sharing
- Execute account plans for relevant customers
- Provide/ update input to sales pipeline
- Provide input to weekly reports
- Analyze and report potential business risks to the management and propose action to be taken
- Close coordination/ cooperation with other business units regarding any related commercial/ functional opportunity
- Face of the company in front of the customer. Responsible for the commercial relationships with customers
- Act as the link between the Account and the organization for all client needs.
- Liaising/ coordinating the various departments in the organization to ensure customer support and satisfaction
- Retain business
- Analyze and understand the business needs and requirements of the customer
- Knowledge awareness;
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the organizations product portfolio within the market segment
- Collect input and analyze the Customers’ business, organization, decision making criteria, strategy etc.
Education: University Degree
- Language: English fluent.
- Good PC skills
- Understanding of the travel industry
- Able to implement Commercial strategy
- Should have a good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Should have excellent relationship and communication skills.
How to Apply:
KINDLY INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED REMUNERATION IN YOUR APPLICATION.