Sales Executive Career recruitment in Kisumu Kenya June 2017
Sales Executive Jobs in Kisumu Kenya June 2017
Sales Executive Recent employment in Kisumu Kenya June 2017
- Company: Summit Recruitment
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Our client a manufacturing company that specializes in ultra-high quality construction products is looking for 2 Sales Executive. The successful candidate will be required to create a Brand for the Organization, ensure that the brand promised are kept through effective adherence to service level agreements.
He/she will be required to maintain excellent relationship with the customers through continuous communication thereby ensuring increased sales. He/she should be already living in Kisumu.
Sales Executive Job Key Responsibilities
- Prepare the Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Prepare monthly plans for discussion with the Director in accordance with the agreed targets.
- Maintain a detail sales plan and ensure that the units are sold as per agreed terms.
- Ensure that time of the sale is adhered to.
- Carry out field sales to bring in customers and make sales as per the set targets.
- Ensure the company earns the highest margin at all times.
- Prepare Daily Sales Report and Payment Collection Report on daily basis.
- Discuss the Monthly Customer Complaint Report with the Team and offer solution.
- Conduct a Market survey to come up with most effective marketing and strategies.
- The Board of Directors will give out directives as when deemed necessary for the benefit of the company.
- Ensure strict adherence to set timelines at all times.
- Prepare, receive and review the reports.
- Any other work, task and or project as instructed by the Director.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- MUST have a diploma/degree in sales and marketing.
- Must have exposure in the sector of construction and/or Interior Design in Kisumu.
- Must have a vibrant personality, leadership skills and clearly demonstrate achievements.
- 3-4 years’ experience in sales position.
- Impressive sales and a proven track record.
- Good presentation both orally and written.
- Cultural awareness, digital savvy and a creative a passionate personality.
- Ability to maintain good working relationship.
- Excellent organisational and time management.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
How to Apply