Safaricom Career Vacancy Customer Executive in Kenya April 2017
Safaricom Job Recruitment Customer Executive in Kenya April 2017
Safaricom Job Opportunity Customer Executive in Kenya April 2017
- Company: safaricom
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Kenya
We are pleased to announce an opening for Customer In-Life Relationship Executive in Enterprise Service Delivery Department within the Enterprise Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Customer In-Life Manager– the position holder will ensure excellent and timely customer service by managing relationships of assigned accounts, handle support issues, escalations and ensure resolution within SLA by maintaining communication with customers on all account support issues throughout the entire customer journey.
Customer In-Life Relationship Executive Job Responsibilities
- Develop, update, maintain and fulfill loyalty contracts for each individual customer account.
- Keep the customer informed on the entire Customer Journey and processes associated with it (onboarding process, billing process, support process).
- Follow up on all existing contracts renewal, and ensure renewals are made in time.
- Provide leadership for customers in understanding business objectives and recommend business solutions to achieve those goals.
- Managing and updating the Regular contacts list
- Supporting the Account Relationship Manager with all back end and support requests and issues.
- Liaising with Technology, Finance, and relevant teams within the business to address all customer concerns.
- Ensuring that all queries and escalations are logged into Siebel.
- Following through on all escalated issues to ensure resolution within SLA and communicate to customers once queries have been resolved.
- Send all arising leads to the Account Relationship Manager for follow through.
- Compile and send to direct manager, issues pending past SLA for each account and flag any recurring incidences per account or per escalation type.
- Track and report on all churn attempts, clearly indicating reasons for churn and associated effort to abate churn including success rate.
- Drive Customer Satisfaction Index and Customer Delight Index by: Maintaining strong and deep relationships with accounts under direct management, following through on all issues to ensure closure and Embrace Safaricom Culture of Speed, Simplicity & Trust.
Requirements for the Customer In-Life Relationship Executive Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or any other related field
- At least 2 years exposure in Service and/or Customer management for major corporate clients, commercially savvy with detailed understanding of the technologies the company is selling and issues that typically arise.
- Good communication skills (written & spoken English), excellent organization skills, Ability to exercise discretion in handling sensitive matters and Team player
How to Apply