RTI Admin Assistant NGO Career Recruitment Kenya 2017
RTI Admin Assistant NGO Job Recruitment Kenya 2017
RTI Admin Assistant NGO Career Vacancy Kenya 2017
- Company: RTI’s International Education Division
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
RTI is an independent organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. Founded as a centerpiece of the Research Triangle Park in North Carolina in 1958, RTI offers innovative research and development and a full spectrum of multidisciplinary services. It has a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people.
RTI’s International Education Division supports education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice in order to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning. RTI anticipates staffing the following job positions for
TUSOME, a donor funded Project. TUSOME Project is a national literacy intervention focused Non curriculum support, teacher training and teaching material development to improve the quality of early grade instruction in formal and non-formal schools through a reading intervention.
The Administrative Assistant ensures that administrative systems in the Machakos’ office are conducted according to; all RTI policies, client regulations, standard operating procedures and good business practice.
In addition, the person provides reception, secretarial, administrative, logistics support management and basic procurement support to the Machakos’ staff. The person will facilitate effective communication between the Machakos’ Office and its key clients and partners.
Admin Assistant Job Qualifications
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Higher Diploma in Administration or Secretarial studies;
- Additional qualification in office management, business management or accounting preferred.
- Experience in logistics management, organizing workshops and training courses, preparing, monitoring budgets and petty cash management in an international organization preferred.
- Experience within the Not for Profit sector and familiarity with donor reporting requirements is preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th March, 2017.
Applicants must include POSITION and REGION in the subject line of the email. Please do not attach copies of certificates. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please note: RTI International does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V