Revodesign Job Vacancy : Web Specialist & Marketing in Kenya December 2017
Revodesign Latest Job Vacancy : Web Specialist & Marketing
Revodesign Job Vacancy : Web Specialist & Marketing
- Company: Revodesign
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with a variety of people from the architectural, real estate and construction fields. Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A result orientated mentality and the desire to sell interior design-build products and meet targets.
- The ability to convince people of the merits of a interior design-build products or services.
- Self-drive, determination, persistence and tenacity.
- Strategic and creative planning.
- Self-motivation and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent online marketing skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Architectural/construction/real estate knowledge will be an added advantage
- Research oriented – Able to dig for and gather architectural information in all platforms, both online and offline.
Duties for the Web Specialist & Marketing Job
- Selling and marketing company interior design-build products by:
- Marketing revodesign products online and provision of feedback on the same.
- Consistently follow up with potential clients to ensure that a sale is closed
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance in regard to company products.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Updating the website with time in response to market dynamics.
Web Specialist & Marketing Job Qualifications
- Previous experience in interior design, architectural or construction marketing is an added advantage
- Web design and development qualification
- Marketing academic qualification will boost chances of being shortlisted
How to Apply