Resolution Insurance Company Provider Accountant Job vacancy today in Kenya 2013
The Provider Accountant’s overall purpose is to prepare and analyze financial information pertaining to our Medical Service Providers in order to present management with accurate and timely reports on the status of their accounts.
- Reconciliation of all medical Service Providers and reporting on status, trends and sign offs progress
- Dispatching monthly reconciled statements to top 15 providers.
- Ensure prompt providers payment as per service level agreements and resolving of payments outstanding issues within stipulated timelines.
- Preparation of Financial statements analysis reports on all MSP claims.
- Maintaining good account relationships with contact persons at MSPs and attendance of service meetings.
- Develop and Implement Innovative Cost Containment Methodologies with HOD.
- Bachelors Degree in commerce or business related field
- CPA II
- 2-3 years accounts experience
- Previous work experience in a busy finance department, with at least two years in a supervisory position an added advantage.
- Healthcare experience in relations, network development or in a similar role in a hospital business development is an added advantage.
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good Conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Mature temperament and a team player
- Application letter
- Updated CV listing three references
- Expected remuneration package
- Availability should you be offered the position