Regional Sales Executives Jobs opportunity in Kenya 2013
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to design, implement, analyze and deploy new business processes
- Manage partner relationships to increase business and identify new opportunities for company partnerships by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales plans to achieve agreed business targets.
- Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings
- Work to ensure specified territory is managed and effectively run
- Build and maintain successful relationships with partners
- Expand market intelligence of health benefits industry to drive business forward
- Oversee workflows for partner accounts, manages partner communications for territory and resolves escalated issues or questions from clients.
- Conduct technical surveys to come up with competitive quote, as per the client’s needs.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities that will maintain and boost high level of sales achievement.
- Conduct product demonstrations to provide a better understanding to customers on the product capabilities.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback reports on future buying trends.
- Deliver speedy and friendly customer service from product explanation, checkout and payment services.
- Personally engage in account based marketing activities for a small number of high profile customers at both the pre-sales and post sales / implementation phases.
- Monitor competitive activities and pricing levels and make responses daily.
- Generate winning sales proposals and contracts by bidding for tenders RFPs and RFI.
- Making day to day sales calls and monthly sales reports for reference and decision making
- Conducting market research and propose innovations that impact on product line improvement to meet changing customer’s demands
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls & email for client retention.
- 100% meeting of set monthly sales targets.
- Revenue growth
- Percent of quota attainment
- Self Development – Training.
- Customer Relations
- Team Contribution
- Funnel Management, prospecting skills and sales process.
Internal: Customer service, sales administrator, credit department, procurement, finance, operations department
External: Clients, Agents
- Company targets
- Company budget
- Company assets
- Degree in business related field preferably sales or marketing options
- Member of the Marketing Society of Kenya
- A high appreciation of and demonstration of customer service skills and selling skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent people handling skills
- Leadership skills
- Customer focused
- Business savvy
- Team spirit
- Set Direction
- Create Edge
- Drive Results
- Liberate Potential
- Recognize & Celebrate Success
- Focus on must-wins.