Reconciliation (Accounts) Assistant Job Vacancy in Nairobi in Kenya Aug 2017
Reconciliation (Accounts) Assistant Job Opportunity in Nairobi Kenya
Reconciliation (Accounts) Assistant Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
- Reconciliation of all supplier accounts.
- Scheduling of payments- both local and international suppliers.
- Posting of Invoices to the system.
- Processing and payments of; Vat, Instalment Taxes, Income Taxes, Advance Tax.
- Tax Planning so as to minimise the amount of taxes paid.
- Monitoring Day to Day expenditures to eliminate wastage and ensure optimum use of resources.
- Comparison between budgeted expenditure and actual expenditure and analyse the variances
- At least 1 year relevant experience in accounting.
- Excellent accounting software (Quickbooks, Excel, Word) user skills.
- CPA 2 and above.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate proactivity and due diligence.
- Honesty in work is key.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 27 July 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.