Our Client is a Real Estate Company currently recruiting a Sales Manager.
Responsibilities for the Real Estate Sales Manager Job
- To develop, promote and manage a range of Services, and to generate income for the Company
- Have a sales plan to enable you maximize on sales.
- Business growth through sourcing of new clients
- Daily follow up on customers from inception to the completion of the final payments
- Planning for customers visit, developing customer visit schedules and ultimately taking clients to sites on daily basis or as per the plan.
- Representing the company in key meetings when authorized.
- Managing the Junior sales executives
- Project manage identified contracts and activities to ensure all agreed outputs/outcomes are delivered within time and to budget, that reporting requirements are met
- Work with business line managers,directors and external partners to develop new business
- Lead and manage the sales team to deliver the sales turnover as per the strategic plan
- Relationship management including regular liaison, provision of information,
- Liaising with the Marketing Manager on branding design, production and approval
- Develop robust evaluation methodology and review techniques to monitor operations and, quantify success and identify areas for improvement
- Lead and contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of the organisations and policies in line with the companies strategic plan.
- Work with the Directors to set the income target for the year
- Manage the expenditure of the commercial budget across the year
Qualifications for the Real Estate Sales Manager Job
- A Degree in a business related field from a recognized institution
- A master’s degree in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a reputable organisation
- Experience in Operations,Business Development and Relationship
- Management will be an added advantage
- Experience in a similar role is a Real Estate company will be preferred but not required
- Track record of achievements in previous engagements
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the rules governing higher education
- Good leadership skills
- Good business acumen
How To Apply
If you feel you fit the above role apply through this link http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/167/