Sales Executive Job at Royal Agencies
Our client in real estate seeks to recruit sales executives to sell their houses and plots. The main duty will be to source for potential clients and follow through with the existing clients.
Responsibilities for the Sales Executive Job
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and maintain a pipeline of potential customers.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Make presentations to clients and take them to see the property
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and payment
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and the company.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, cold calling, social media, open days, networking etc.
- Compare competitive market prices
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Meeting and exceeding the sales targets
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience in real estate sales
- Hardworking, goal oriented and self –motivated
- Initiative, creative, persistent with a passion for sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.