Quality Control Assistant Career Vacancy in Kenya July 2017
2017 Quality Control Assistant New Job Recruitment in Kenya
Quality Control Assistant Latest Career Vacancy in Kenya
Position: Quality Control Assistant
Reports to: The QC Manager
The Role: Responsible for ensuring the company products and services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Dealing with customer feedback and complaints regarding the functionality of their TV devices.
- Designing, reviewing and updating quality control policies.
- Producing monthly reports entailing devices that passed/ failed the quality control test.
- Finding and fixing faults at each stage of the production process.
- Testing samples in the workshop.
- Making sure labelling is accurate
- Inspecting materials for defects and using methods like non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that they are met and exceeded.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Certification would be an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Attention to detail
- communication skills – verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Judgment, decision-making
- Customer service orientation
Qualified persons to apply at email@example.com stating their current and expected salaries
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted