Lecturer Job at The Public Service Commission
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.31,020 –Ksh.41, 590 pm (Job Group ‘K)
Qualifications for the Lecturer Job
- For appointment to this grade a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering, , Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or
- Construction Management from a university recognized in Kenya
Responsibilities for the Lecturer Job
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Teaching in the area of specialization;
- Preparing schemes of work, lesson plans, teaching materials and aids;
- Setting and making course work/examination in the area of specialization, conducting; and
- Assessing practical projects for the trainees under the guidance of a senior lecturer in the department.
How To Apply
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Online through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission website.
Completed applications should be sent to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
So as to reach the Commission on or before 15th June, 2017.