Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Property Manager position for one of our clients.
Property Manager Job Responsibilities
- In liaison with the appointed property management company, manage all aspects of assigned properties;
- In liaison with the Marketing department to market properties that have been listed for sale;
Management of Selling Agents and review of their performance;
- Providing relevant information required by Agents and/or Customers to facilitate the sale of respective properties;
- Ensuring that all Land Rent and Rates payable for each respective year are paid on or before the 31st of January of each preceding year;
- Developing and managing annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends;
- Safe keeping and maintenance of all requisite documentation;
- Managing Advocates appointed to provide legal services in respect to our Properties;
- Working in liaison with the property manager to oversee the Tower project to completion while monitoring compliance with regulations;
- Following up with respective project teams to ensure that the Tower project is completed within schedule;
- Attending site inspection/meetings as required at the Tower;
- Updating management on progress made and alerting them of any potential delays regarding the Tower; and
- Safe keeping and maintenance of all requisite documentation regarding the Tower.
- Working in liaison with the Marketing department to effectively market our Tower;
- Management of Leasing Agents for the Tower;
- Calling for and review Leasing Agents reports Bi-weekly;
- Following up with Agents on progress made on the leasing of the Tower;
- Providing Agents with relevant information that they may need to facilitate the Leasing of the Tower;
- Managing Advocates appointed to provide legal services in respect to the Tower;
- Reviewing and advising management in respect to the Head of Terms and the Lease Agreements as drafted by our Advocates;
- Following up with Advocates to ensure that Leases are registered at the respective registries in a timely manner;
- Managing Advocates appointed to defend lawsuits, administrative claims, or other legal claims that have been instituted against us in respect to the Tower; and
- Maintenance and updating of the Tenants register
- Carrying out any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
Property Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Project Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Strong planning and organization skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player; and
- Good report writing skills
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 12th January 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Property Manager”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.