- Implementation of innovative fundraising and identification of new opportunities.
- Analyze country, foundations and corporate funding policies.
- Be responsible for integrating data from resource mobilization, pledges, donor payments and budgets.
- Preparation of award winning proposals
- Perform general office administration roles as well as projects administration.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the organization
- Working with various community groups to achieve program goals.
- Identifying new areas, working groups across the country of program implementation.
- MUST have excellent communication both written and spoken, proposal writing, reporting and presentation skills.
- MUST be an innovative and fast thinker, a leader, good planner and an administrator.
- MUST be able to report to work on short notice and go extra mile if duty calls for.
- MUST have the ability to research and learn.
- University degree in development studies field, social sciences or any other related degree.
- 1 year experience is desired, but fresh university graduates with innovative thinking that will add value to the organization will be considered.
Human Resource Department,
Sustainable Development For All-Kenya
E mail: email@example.com
Applications must be submitted not later than 18th October, 2013.