Our Client is part of a Group of companies whose primary focus areas are in Advertising, PR, Communication, Marketing and Branding.
- Responsible for managing all bids, Expressions of Interest, Request For Proposals and tender responses for the entire group of companies.
- Job holder will be required to manage and monitor the entire bid/tender cycle from preparation, compliance, monitoring, submission through follow up.
- Job holder will work closely in liaison with the Group’s Sales / Business Development Team on communication, preparation and follow up of all tenders.
- Job holder will work in liaison with the Group’s Finance and Admin Department to ensure all bids submitted are in full financial and legal compliance. Job holder will ensure to provide the initial and final check of all bid submissions.
- Must be able to provide direct support and seeks information from Account Managers, Business Development Managers and Product Managers on bids, proposals and tender submissions.
- Job holder will ensure that all bids are complete and in full compliance as per the RFP checklist
- Job holder will be required to prepare and present weekly reports to the Head of Finance & Administration on bids submitted, qualified, shortlisted, won/lost and current status.
- Business Management / Business Administration degree or qualification in Purchasing and Supplies
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in managing all bids, proposals and tender responses
- Must be flexible and able to travel as and when the Job requires;
How to Apply
Due to the large volumes of applications received; only shortlisted candidates for this position will be contacted.